Sunday, September 20, 2015

"Let's Talk About Stress" by Stress 'n' Tension



(No worries...the video is black and silent for the first 31 seconds...stick with it)

I miss Bill Nye's show.

I'm sure other folks miss Mr. Wizard, but he wasn't my of my era. Yeah, he was on Nickelodeon when I was a kid, but he wasn't 'of the 80's'.

Bill was of the 90's when I was in college and my first couple of years of teaching. I managed to get my library aide at Mount Healthy High School to tape (seriously, video tape) nearly every episode of the show over my four years there, and I showed the episodes that fit my curriculum every year until my students stopped enjoying it...and then a few years beyond that.

Then I hunted down every Bill Nye song parody I could find on YouTube and downloaded them all in mp3 format. And I play them more than I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment