Monday, August 23, 2021

Facinating metal rings change multiple colours.

Edit: I had hunted down a YouTube upload of the Reddit video I'm about to describe, but that upload disappeared before this post even appeared, so I'm just linking to the Reddit original. I do warn you that the title of the subreddit contains a nsfw word. It's titled blackmagicf***ery. You have been warned. The above video is less thrilling and contains some pretty annoying music though it does show the same concept of titanium anodization.

I originally found it on one of Reddit's unfortunately-named subreddits. That link is here, but I'll avoid embedding from the Reddit source so the inappropriate subreddit title won't show up here. You have been warned.

It is exactly the same video, however the reddit version is in slightly higher resolution.

Not much to say here other than that this is a bit of a teaser for a video I'm posting later this week that explains how anodizing works...

...and the new fad deadly among teenagers that you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment