Monday, October 31, 2022

How To Make Paint From Pollution | World Wide Waste

It's always good to see somebody turning toxic waste into something useful and doing some good for the environment in the process, but it's pretty clear that unless they scale this up to massive size, they're never going to be making more than a drop in the acid mine drainage (AMD) coming out of even this one mine in southeastern Ohio.

I'm kind of tempted to buy their paints even though I don't paint. I guess I'd give it to one of my art teachers and let them use it with their students. I just want to help out the cause in a little way even. I guess I could donate, but I can't figure out how to do that from John Sabraw's webpage. He says you can donate to it, but I can't find the choice he says to make in the drop down.

No comments:

Post a Comment