Sunday, January 12, 2014

Book review request

I would like to add a topic for book reviews to the blog to cover books that could be useful for the teaching of material sciences. The books could be useful as teacher background reading, student reading sources, lab manuals, historical materials connections, anything, really.

I don't, however, have a whole lot of time to do the semi-in-depth book reviews that I would like to do. Are there any folks out there who might be interested in helping out and writing any sort of review of one of your favorite books with a material science connection, something you might already have read and are using in your classroom, perhaps? Or maybe there's a book you particularly enjoyed and that has some material science content but haven't found how to use in the classroom.

I already have a partial list of books that I would like to review (but would be very much willing to add in new ones):

No comments:

Post a Comment