Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What is Plastimake?



I will readily admit to having a weak spot for things that change and can change back. I buy pretty much every color-changing, plastic cup that I find and have them all lined up in the window of my classroom. So the sight of this thermoplastic changing from rigid and opaque to pliable and translucent and back again is just too much for me.

I'm sending my money to the Land Down Under to get me some Plastimake.

Does anybody know the conversion from US dollars into whatever the Australians use as money? Barbie shrimp, I think?

Update: turns out that these things are available from Educational Innovations, too. They've been in the goodie boxes that we give away each of the past few years. Sign up for a workshop, and you might win this stuff.

1 comment:

  1. the conversion of USA money to Australians is us 1000 to 1312.8500000

    ReplyDelete